Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Cookbook List

I'm working to put together a linked list of my cookbooks. This will be a work in progress. It's too big to undertake in one setting. (Ok so for the first time I'm considering that my husband may have a minor point.) I do want to mention that many (well, maybe not many, but some) of these were gifts!

This is my current cookbook list:

The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays - blog 7/25 - lasagne, brownies, ice cream
The Complete Cook's Country TV Show Cookbook
The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes from an Accidental Country Girl
The Pioneer Woman cooks: Food from my Frontier
The Busy Family Cookbook
How to Cook Everything
Ruhlman's Twenty
Eating Well 500 Calorie Dinners
Weeknight Fresh & Fast - Williams Sonoma - blog 7/28 ratatouille- style veggies

No comments: