Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

More from October

October has been beautiful back here in Iowa. We've had pretty major fluctuations in temperatures from the high 30s to the mid- 70s and the trees have just been gorgeous.

Went in to Chicago to see a Bears game and hit the museums. Our seats were awesome and the Bears showed us a good time.

I've also been enjoying my 2nd job teaching high school English. Check out my multi-screened office. Obnoxious huh?

Mom and Dad's house is coming right along. John's been working on stringing all the phone and internet cables and the doors and windows are all in place. I'll make sure to grab some pictures next time I'm there for my next blog post.

1 comment:

CJ Foss said...

Multi-screened office. Obnoxious or Awesome? AWESOME. Happy Thanksgiving Midwest Girl. ~CJ