Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Figuring It Out

I cannot believe that it has been almost a year since I have updated my blog. I had such high hopes. Maybe if I get it on a calendar I'll do better.



Current life facts:

  1. Still working for Kirkwood Community College as a Program Developer for computer and technology courses.
  2. Teaching high school English credit recovery classes for K12 Aventa for California students.
  3. Living with Dena in Cedar Rapids - renewed lease through November
  4. Dating Dustin 
  5. Gardening a 1000 sq. ft community garden plot
  6. Still cooking - a little 

 I lost my grandfather this last July. It brought all of the family together - both before he passed away and after. It was a peaceful passing and we are all happy to know he is finally back with Grandma.



No comments: