Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

The Next Step

I've never been good with contentment. I'm usually working on plans A, B and C at all times. I believe I am in control of my life/happiness....so what's next?

Here's the current debate - I've contacted an academic adviser at the University of Iowa in the Educational Psychology department. I'm considering the PhD in Educational Psychology. It's 72 hours. I already have 2 jobs and little time for much outside of my garden however, fall/winter is right around the corner.

I want to teach college again. I want to be in public education. I want to learn how to cook and have time for my friends and family. I want money and time to travel.  - See the dilemma?

1 comment:

CJ Foss said...

Glad to see you back in blogland. Get your PhD! Is it an online program. I may join you! Hugs from a WestCoast Girl, CJ